In search of a chia pudding that was a bit more decadent, without being too thick, this recipe is my favorite. Don't leave out the cinnamon, it makes it next level.
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, raw, and refined sugar-free and IT IS AWESOME because you can throw it together in just a couple minutes before bed and feel good about yourself in the morning. I prefer to make this the night before so it has time to thicken up.
Makes: 4 servings, Prep: 5 Minutes
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons canned coconut milk (I use the cream off the top)
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 6 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 6-8 hefty pinches/shakes cinnamon
- Whisk almond milk, coconut milk, chia seeds, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again to prevent clumping.
- Cover and put in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Stir, then portion into bowls and add your toppings (fruit, nuts, cinnamon, etc.) Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.