GET READY TO SHIFT
Join us May 4-11th 2019 for our version of Spring Break! Think transformative Activation workouts, soulful beach-side conversation with like-minded women, self-care (and self-love) that will allow you to care for you, delicious fresh + local meals and adventures into town for mariachi and happy hour.
HARAMARA, SAYULITA, MEXICO
May 4-11, 2019
Named One of the 10 Best Retreats in the World by Yoga Journal, Haramara is a down-to-earth, eco-luxe gem nestled on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains. We're excited to disconnect and reconnect.
Your Activation Includes:
- 7 nights at Haramara
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Haramara
- 10 Activation workouts with Lauren
- Optional filmed Studio LB workouts
- Celebratory bonfire
- Round trip airport transfers
- LB Activation island swag bag
- World Nomad's travel insurance
- Air fare to PVR, Puerto Vallarta
- Gratuity for resort staff (rec. $100 US)
- Cocktails or specialty coffees
- Excursions/Spa treatments
With an emphasis on being one with nature, each luxe open air cabana is housed in a private thatched hut without electricity. All cabanas are equipped with Mosquito nets and curtains.
Pricing (per person):
Private Cabana Single – $3,450
Double Cabana – $2,490
Triple – $2,280
Quad – $1,950 (sold out)
Dorm – $1,700 (female only)
A $700 non-refundable deposit secures your room. Early Bird balance is due by December 6, 2018. All others are due by Feb 1, 2018.
EARLY BIRD RATES end on August 1st. 12 spots available.
Resort Questions? Check out Haramara's FAQ. Need assistance booking flights/finding a roommate? Katie: email@example.com
LB Activation Haramara Cheat Sheet:
- 10 magical workouts + Haramara's organic spa cuisine = hot bod
- Mid-week Personal Day
- Surf with Lanazul
- Next level detox: Temazcal sweat lodge ceremony
- Haramara's homemade granola at breakfast, spectacular moles and fresh seafood at dinner—plus VIP treatment by the chef, who will prepare meals based on your dietary needs
- Electric Sayulita sunsets
- Tequila at Lucid
- Celebratory bonfire dinner and stargazing to live music
- Hiking and ziplining in the jungle
- Shopping at Evoke the Spirit
- Party at Camaron on Friday night (next to La Terrazola)
- Sail to Marietas Islands via AllyCat
- Visit the Mercado Del Pueblo
- Return home with a healthy, balanced routine and a killer bod
Haramara Quick Tips:
- Don't over-pack, you'll be living in your swimsuit + workout gear.
- You'll need: Mosquito repellant, sunscreen and a hat.
- Luxe cabanas w/o electricity are lit by glass kerosene lamps and candles so a flashlight is necessary.
- Filtered H20 is in-cabana, so bring a reusable water bottle.
- Haramara does have cell service but does not have wifi. Wifi can be accessed at internet cafes in the town of Sayuita (a 5-min taxi, 10-min golf-cart ride, or 15-min. walk away).
- Travel insurance is included by World Nomads.