Here are some of my favorite healthy staples. Look out for new recipes on the blog and share your #EatWithLB favorites in the Facebook group or on IG!
- Scrambled Eggs w/ avocado, tomato & everything bagel spice.
- Scrambled Eggs w/ homemade salsa or marinara.
- Chia Pudding w/ sliced almonds and berries.
- Breakfast Salad: One poached or fried egg on a bed of sauteed spinach
- Avocado sweet potato toast w/ a side of fresh berries.
- Coffee Smoothie with a hard-boiled egg.
- Fresh Fruit
- Apple with almond butter.
- Hummus with crudite
- Collard Wrap or Lettuce Cups
- LB's Perfect Salad
- LB's Mexican-ish Salad
- Zucchini Noodle Salad –Spiralized zucchini w/ marinara, or dairy-free pesto, cherry tomatoes and protein of choice.
- KK’s Med Salad: Cucumber, tomatoes, red onion (diced), avocado, & feta cheese.
- Roasted Beets & Arugula salad: Roasted beets, roasted carrots, pistachios, arugula, balsamic vinegar & olive oil. (Beets take ~ 1hr to roast so I try to roast the vegetables the day before.)
Protein: Add grilled chicken, fish, lentils or 2 tablespoons of quinoa to any salad for additional protein.
- Baked salmon with roasted potatoes, and a roasted vegetable (zucchini, carrots, etc.).
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers
- Crispy Chicken Bites
- Stir-fried cauliflower rice with veggies and protein of choice.
- Loaded baked potato stuffed with veggies and black beans.
- Homemade soup. (Vitamix Minestrone, Lentil Soup, etc.). Avoid store bought soup that is full of sodium and preservatives and stay away from soups that have a creamy base.